CG-FXII Series wide format roll-based cutting plotters
The Mimaki CG-FXII Series of roll-based cutters are available in two widths. These models feature high speed, continuous crop mark detection for precise contour cutting. A proprietary half cut function leaves a small bit of backing sheet at connecting points for easier handling. An over cut function makes a cross cut at the start and end positions, resulting in sharp edges with no undercut fragments. These models are ideal for producing decals, stickers, cut-vinyl signs and more.
Specifications of the CG Series
|Acceptable sheet width||9 – 104 cm||9 – 158 cm||9 – 188 cm|
|Effective cutting area (1)||760 mm x 51 m||1300 mm x 51 m||1600 mm x 51 m|
|Max. speed (2)||140 cm/s|
|Max. cutting speed||100 cm/s|
|Adjustable speed range (3)||1 – 10 cm/s : 1 cm step adjustment
10 – 40 cm/s : 5 cm step adjustment
40 – 100 cm/s : 10 cm step adjustment
|Repeatability||± 0.2 mm (excluding shrinkage / expansion caused by film temperature)|
|Guaranteed range of accuracy (4)||760 mm x 10 m||1300 mm x 10 m||1600 mm x 10 m|
|Max. pressure||400 g|
|Acceptable sheet (5)||Vinyl up to 0.25 mm thickness, fluorescent type vinyl, reflective sheet|
|Applicable tools (6)||Cutter, water-based ball-point pen, oil-based ball-point pen. Also pouncing tool for CG-SRII and CG-FXII series.|
|Power consumption||AC100V-240V, 130VA or less|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||1285 x 700 x 1217 mm||1825 x 700 x 1217 mm||2125 x 700 x 1217 mm|
|Weight||50 kg||60 kg||69 kg|
- Max. sheet feeding length differs depending on the software
- Max. moving speed at 45o direction with pen up.
- The plotter cannot perform cutting (plotting) at the specified maximum speed or maximum acceleration.
- May be limited by sheet width.
- Depending on the specified film and cutting conditions.
- Provided that the blade specific for fluorescent type vinyl or for reflective sheet are used.
- The goods on the market are 8 – 9 mm pen. No guarantee on accuracy.
Supplies for the Mimaki CG-FXII Series
|Swivel Blade For:||PVC Sheet||Small Letters||Rubber Sheet||Reflective Sheet||Fluorescent Sheet||PVC (low pressure)|